Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mom visit.

Last week my mom had a business trip to D.C. so Thursday me and Sage drove there to see her.
D.C. probably isn't my favorite place in the world, because I don't really care too much to see all
the history (Sorry to all of you who do, it's just not my thing) Friday we woke up and went to Georgetown, which was a cute little town with some fun shops. After all that we got on the road and headed back to Delaware and my mom was able to see where we have been living for the past couple of months. She stayed in some hotels here a couple of nights. Our plan was to go do some fun stuff but the weather was horrible all around here. (including NYC, which we were bummed about)  Monday morning me, my mom and Sage headed to Baltimore, because my mom was flying out of there so we decided to go spend a night there before she left. I LOVED IT THERE! I'm not a city girl in the least... BUT if I were to ever have to move to the city... That is where I would go. We stayed in an awesome hotel, and the next morning we woke up and 7 and went and had breakfast and this ridiculously overpriced restaurant that wasn't even that good. After that we went to the Aquarium :) I'm so glad my mom was able to come out and visit. We had a lot of fun. Thanks mum. :) I love you.




Me and Sage found these blood bags at this awesome candy store and we HAD to get them for Bryt and Zach since they are like obsessed with vampires, I swear!  I knew Bryt would love it. Sure enough, HE LOVES IT! :)

It'sugar candy store. Best place on earth.




No comments:

Post a Comment