Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Birthday Shout-out

I had to give a little birthday blogging shout-out to my to besties that have gotten
a little wiser.

A few days ago it was Savana's birthday! I'm sad I wasn't able to be
there for it! But I love Savana so much and I'm greatful to have her in my life!
I can't wait to come home and see you Sanny!
Love you :)


&& today was Sage's birthday..
I know she wont see this... atleast until I get her to start blogging :D hehe
But anyways today me and Sage were able to go shopping and to lunch
and to get some fabulous cupcakes from this cute cupcake shop out here.
Sage has been such a good friend to me and I love her to pieces! I'm so
glad that we have became the best of friends!



Thanks for all you two girls do for me!
Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment