Monday, September 19, 2011

Lake Powellllllll.

We just arrived home from a trip to Lake Powell yesterday night.
Bryt's company paid for everyone that met their incentive to go.
They spent sooo much money on that trip it was insane.
chef, houseboats, boating, blob, fireworks(that were better than any fireworks I have ever seen)
it was fun, but I must say our houseboat stunk!!! By the end of the trip the crapper was full.
and we all got to smell it. and we couldn't get outta that place fast enough.
fyi. one of the houseboats had it worse than us...
they had the stuff that went down the toilet coming out the showers..
I'm just happy I didn't have to shower in that.
here are some pics of the trip.
p.s. I couldn't find my camera before we left, so I had to take pics from my phone
and that wasn't many. I didn't want Lake Powell to eat my phone. :)
funny pic.
5 houseboats. lots of people. madness.

the blob. I had a video of Bryt on it.
but it won't upload.
maybe someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment