Thursday, April 21, 2011

Today was a pretty good day!
Me, my mom and sister
 all went to dinner tonight at Rooster's.
Just a little get together before I get hitched.
It was a great time.
I truly am soo blessed to have such an
amazing family.
My mom has taught me so much
in my life, and she does so much for me.
I love her and am so thankful for her.
&& my sister is someone I look up to
in so many ways.
Without her I wouldn't be where I am today.
Thanks mom & Nicole
I love you guys!

Sooooo ...
Tonight Bryt came over
and he brought me a cute necklace & earrings.
andddddd...
surprised me with an iPhone!!
I was SUPER excited!
He is so sweet!
I love him so much!

1 comment:

  1. You do come from a wonderful family Britt! They are the sweetest ladies.

    and what a fun surprise from Bryton! You guys are to stinkin' cute!

    p.s. good luck on saturday!!! i'll be at the dinner and be thinking about you during your sealing. Its such a wonderful feeling in that room britt. Try and take it all in and remember each moment...it can be such a blur if yo don't slow down. oh and one piece of advice i have is write down the sweet little special moments you had in your journal asap. You'll be SO glad you did! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete