Wednesday, February 23, 2011

For Savana. ♥

I don't even know where to begin.
Oh wait. Yes I do.
It all started with a locker.
Back in 7th grade.
I was new to good old Morgan, and Savana was there from the beginning.
I couldn't open my locker for the life of me..
So Savana stepped in and opened it for me just about everytime
&& that is how our friendship began.
Me and Savana's friendship has faded in the past
but alwayssss seem to find eachother again. :)
She has been there for me no matter what.
especially lately...
I have been trying to get my wedding plans together,
and Savana has been there through it all.
She went everywhere with me to find my dress (which we found) :)
and to find my shoes... and continues to offer to come with me everywhere.
I love this girl to death and she has forever changed my life.
She has taught me lessons
and comforted me through it all.
I love you Savana dear.. I will never forget our memories.
no matter where our journey's take us... I will always be here!

Me and Savana went to the Fashion Place mall & to the gateway yesterday to find me some shoes (which we didn't find) and of course we had a BLAST obvi.
While driving home we took pictures... not safe.
But here is a little sneak peek of our ride home.
personal fav.
we try and look good
& we are good at it obviously.

Here is a little BLAST FROM THE PAST!

Homecoming '08

:):):)

1 comment:

  1. Awe Brittney!!! I love you so much! you are an amazing friend :) Thank you so much for this! I am in tears now!! You are such a sweetheart thank you :)

    ReplyDelete